Saturday, October 2, 2010

A feeling I haven't felt in a while

His name is Tyler. I like him...A LOT. I legitly like him so much. Its not just a ohhh he's cute or he's hot. It's the whole I like his smile, I like his hands, I like his personality, I like his laugh, I like is sense of humor. I like who he is. He's taller than me. He's cute, he's muscular, he has veiny hands...just like I like...he makes me laugh. Like really laugh. I can make all my stupid jokes in front of him and I don't even feel dumb. I can make mistakes and I don't feel like a retard. He encourages me. I love working with him. I love when he makes me smile or when he smiles at me. I don't know. I just like him. I mean i've like other guys before but this feels different. I suppose its so different than the last two relationships I've had that I don't know what to do. The past two were all about sex and what not and this would be real so I'm scared. The last person I've opened up to and shared with went really badly so that is such an issue for me! I want to talk to him so bad. But, I'm scared he'll be like uhhh no, I don't like you Jasmine. I feel like he does tho. Like, when we were together the time passes so fast. I feel like we flirt...it seems like hardcore flirting too. At least I'm flirting a lot. Like I don't always feel this much attraction towards one person. I'm not sure what to do. The hard part is that in the summer I said I like him...in a round about way...and he told me he liked me too...

It kinda went like this...: Tyler - no cute girls ever like me.
me- I know a cute girl who likes you.
tyler- who? do I know her?
me- I think so. She's tall, about 5'9 (we'd just talked about my height) and blonde.
tyler- I think I like her too.

So we told each other we liked each other in a round about way. After that we'd text a lot, and we went to the beach once. He told me I was pretty on facebook, and sent me messages. We talked a lot. After going to the beach we had a lot in common we found out. It was not awkward and we both had fun. He texted me right away after saying how much fun he had and next time we'd swim in his pool. But after a while he didn't text me back when I'd text him, and we just kinda stopped talking. I recently told him he was terrible cuz he never texted me back. He said I'm sorry I work all the time! I know he does so I guess its okay. But I don't want to be like I always am. I just pretened I'm not upset, I didn't this time. So yeah. I'm a little confused. I mean if he really liked me too wouldn't he text me and ask me to do more stuff? I'm not sure. I know he's so busy with school and work. I'll cut him some slack. LOL.

But I really want to see how he's feeling. Or ask if he likes me still? Or I wana be like sooooo, yeah ummm...tyler? I still like you. eeeep. I would just smile and be all awkward and what not. But I need to know. I don't want to feel like this for no reason. Either way I'll be fine. I mean I like him a whole lot and would love to be his girl...but if not then that's okay too.

I told dana about it and she is going to bring it up to him. -sigh- I need to grow a pair.

No comments:

Post a Comment