Monday, October 11, 2010

Butterflies

So, I've met a nice boy. He's taller than me by quite a lot. He has blonde hair, cut all cool. He is really polite, and sweet. I like him. We have math class together. But, the funny thing is...we have never really talked in math class. His friend Ryan, got my number for him and Ryan told me that Dillon had a "thing for me"...whatever that means. So I guess he thinks I'm pretty or hot or whatever. So yeah...then Dillon texted me and we've been texting ever since. Last night he came over and we chilled and watched a movie. Its odd, because we like don't know each other all that well...and we have nothing in common yet to talk about. We have like no inside jokes, and we don't know each other's families or friends. That sort of thing. I mean, I didn't find it too awkward. It just was like okay, I know he likes me...I'm deciding if I like him...and here he is in my bed. My thoughts were should we cuddle...do I hug him? Will he like me after we hang out? Am I being normal? I just want this to work out I guess. I like him...and he liked me. But, you know how it is after you hang out with someone you kinda decide wether you like them or not for real. Like a crush on someone because they are cute doesn't mean you like them. I guess...I'm just looking for a relationship so I hope this works out. He's tall, polite, nice, cute, and yeah...We'll see where it goes. I think it is my turn to be like aww I like you and had a good time last night. :) or something. HHHHHMMMMPHHHH.

No comments:

Post a Comment